Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Wonderfest Retrospective Part 10: 2004 God Ginrai Model Kit

Going to be a quick one today. Transformers War For Cybertron has it's 2nd DLC Character and Map Pack coming out in a couple of hours so I got to be on alert. Get my Zeta Prime ON! Anyhow! Today we have Wonderfest 2004's God Ginrai model kit. Originally sold for 3000 yen.
Simple, clean and molded in color. Limited in articulation and trying it's best to be show accurate. I never found out which company did this but I know that years later they would take a 2nd stab at the idea (during a time FILLED with 3rd party guys) with a better take on the epic CHOKON POWAAA Cybertron.


Here is the 2010 version, using more poly caps and modern engineering, this one sold for 7000 yen and honestly..... I don't know much else, I didn't get it yet. Sorry to cut this one short but I think I just heard Dead End shooting over my Energon Nod. Gotta fly!

No comments: